Training Plan

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Festive Christmas Light Run

What a fun evening this was, running with the Utah Marathon Maniacs to look at Christmas lights. The run started and ended at Teresa and Bob's home. Everyone ran at their own pace, Bob stayed back with the slower group so that we could stay on the right route. The best lights were around Teresa's neighborhood. It was pretty cool out, but the thoughts of hot chili after kept us running.
After we got back I had to change my shirt, I was soaked after running in my bike jacket and Christmas hat. My hair looked like I took a shower. I just can't run without the heat escaping out my head.
The food looked and tasted delicious. Teresa had her home and the tables decorated really beautiful. The turkey chili was delicious, so was the salad and bread. Well it was all good.
Stats for the run: 4.46 miles, 58:55 minutes.

No comments: