Training Plan

Monday, November 29, 2010

Day One

I wanted to start my training outside, but Mother Nature just did not cooperate. Too much snow piled in the streets and everywhere to run safely, "but it doesn't matter" because I belong to a nice gym. After work I headed to Lifetime Fitness and the treadmill. Next time I run indoors I will remember to dress in tank top and shorts, I got hot. With all those TV's I was able to watch Glen Beck and Dr. Phil at the same time! How cool is that. Not. But since I wasn't going anywhere it made it less boring.

Today I ran 2 miles, a time of 25:10. Not quite as nice a pace as race day, but on the treadmill I seem to be a little bit of a foot dragger. After experiencing the start of a trip I didn't want to take, and feeling like I could have done a face plant and embarrassed myself, I was careful with my speed. Happy Day. I achieved my goal of one training session.

No comments: