Training Plan

Sunday, November 21, 2010

SLaMMed with the "S" Word

SLaMMed. Salt Lake Valley has been hit big time with the "S" word. My beautiful running trail has disappeared! Even the less favorite sidewalks are gone. I got up at 5am to shovel the deck and a grass area out back just so the dogs could go outside. And when I finished I had another inch already back and had to go over everything again! Do you think maybe parks and recreation is up too shoveling my trail? Yeah, right.

I think this morning I am going to have to go back and actually complete the assignment in CHAPTER
two "The Reason" of Dawn's book, and remind myself why I thought training in the winter was possible in Utah. While I'm busy doing my reason homework you can check out her so so funny book, The Non Runner's Marathon Guide For Women.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

You could always become a snow bird and move in with me for awhile! It was clear and 45 for my morning walk at 6:00am.