Training Plan

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Getting Ready: Race & Thanksgiving

Day before Thanksgiving. Day before race day. I've been running this week in a heat wave compared to the temps for tomorrow. At 8am predicted to be F. 4 is not a big number in temperature. Then it says "feels like -6° F." What's up with that? See why my 40's were a heat wave? The faster I run the warmer I get and the sooner I can hop in the car and be done. Am I crazy???!!! I hear you laughing. It sounded good when I signed up when it was in the high 40's. No worries, I paid the extra $10 and got the long sleeve shirt. Thinking ahead.

Left home today at 7:15am it was
F. Off to an 8am Muscle Works appointment to get a "performance enhancement" (I told you I needed those) done on my legs. Should help the race go well tomorrow. Nails done (also critical component for race day), pick up rolls, a few last minute groceries and race packet pickup this afternoon. Pie baking tonight.

No comments: