Training Plan

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Got Myself Outta Bed and RAN

Can I just say first of all, I love my Garmin. I can just turn that puppy on and run any direction I choose, make mys course up as I go along and I will know how far I've run and be able to give myself brownie points for a run well done. Luckily for me this helps to keep me motivated. It helps get me out running. I get up early around 5am every day but lately I go to my laptop and just sit on the couch in the early morning and mess around on the computer as I cuddle with doggies. 
Not today, I looked at the temperature, already 61 degrees and so I thought I better get myself out the door quick! No dogs seem to want to go with me lately so I went by myself this morning.
Here are the slow run stats, I sure am slow without Cyndie:  Mile1: 13:55 Mile2: 13:59 Mile3: 13:23 Mile4: 13:30 + .25

No comments: