Training Plan

Monday, June 13, 2011

Ice Bath


Yes, I know you've heard of these. Dreamed of taking one. But you've never quite hurt that bad. Well, Alicia did hurt, hurt so much she could hardly walk. Well, really she couldn't walk, even hardly. So she said give me an ice bath.
I only had the ice in from the fridge ice maker so I improvised and brought out all the ice blocks that go in our coolers. If you don't think they made the water cold! Brrrr.
We made a video, unfortunately it did not work, I think because my camera battery was low and it didn't get saved correctly. Sorry Alicia. But I am here as a witness, Alicia did take an ice bath, for the suggested 10 minutes, and she didn't scream out bad words. She was quiet, and I can't believe someone could sit in a tub that cold.
By the way, she said it did help.

No comments: