Training Plan

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Training Night & Day

So Monday was a night training. FHE was a yard work service project at Sister Spencer's, our neighbor. She will be home from her mission in Canada next week and her front and back yards needed serious help. It was nice to see all our neighbors come out. Since I had a lazy morning I had to get out and do something in the exercise department, and with it turning darker earlier I knew I'd be finishing in the dark. I got out my comfort bike, grabbed the doggie trailer and Glitter, loaded up and took off for a bike cruise. With the extra weight it makes my legs work a little harder. I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can keep the darn bugs outta my eyes....So it was a bit darker than it should have been. Lots of dog walkers, a few runners, a few families. The funnest family I saw on the ride, a nice four point buck, a doe and a fawn.
Tuesday morning, a day training. I had arranged Sunday to run with Karen Hammond at 6:30am. My shins are still a little sore from Saturday. I had planned some hill running, and Karen hung in there for several hills but she was fighting a cold and the congestion from it so we finally had to just walk because it was so hard for her to breathe. No worries. I walked her home then went for another mile. Just keep my body guessing what I will do to it next.

No comments: