Training Plan

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wonder Woman - Time to make my list

I am excited to ride this weekend in the Wonder Woman bike ride. Here is the map and the elevation chart for the ride. I am riding the 62 miles (a metric century) with Cyndie. Her daughter Tess is riding the 30 miles. Looks like we are in for a few hills. Hopefully I am ready for them. It's not a race, but we don't want to take all day either. Yeah, funny. It will take a good part of the day to go 60+ miles. Our start time is 8:30am.

To get ready:
safety check bike
clean bike
check tire pressure
pick up packet Thurs 6pm:
Fezzani Bicycles 850 W 200 S - Lindon 
GPS start address for Saturday 8:30am:
Memorial Park 200 S 80 E - Payson

My list for Wonder Woman
bike
pump
tail light
(2) water bottles
helmet
warmwear cap
sweatband
sweat wristband
cycling shoes
socks
Road ID
cell phone
camera
safety vest
green bike jacket
armwarmers
poncho
small packages butt stuff
sunglasses
bike gloves
bike tookit
Prolytes
energy food
Garmin
Tylenol
sunscreen
money

Getting dressed Saturday morning
Innergy disks
Wonder Woman jersey
Chamois cream
Wonder Woman bike shorts
Myomed
sunscreen
pads on toes

2 comments:

Tink said...

This is going to be so fun. I hope my Garmin does not die in the middle of the ride this time.

Liz said...

Thanks for the list :) I just printed it off so I know what to bring.