Training Plan

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

29.5

What is 29.5 you ask? Is that how many miles you are going to run for the month? Is it how much you paid for your new "skinny jeans" as everyone calls them? How much weight you lost? Your waist size!!?? Times up, no more guessing, it was the temperature this morning when I put on my running shoes to go running. You say that is nothing new, you have run when it is colder - but there is a twist. It was 6am, dark, and lightly snowing. Well, it was dark yes and no. With the 2 inches of snow on the ground it was actually light enough to see because of the reflection.

Crazy?! Well, well we already established that when my fingers and credit card signed me up for a marathon. I saw only one other person on the trail. And there were lots of animals out. Their footprints were everywhere in the snow. It was really peaceful and very fun looking to see where all the animals go. And Tinkerbell was loving it. Since we didn't expect to meet anyone I let her off leash to run beside me.

This mornings run log, not as bad a times as I thought they would be with running on the snow. Right on goal for marathon training schedule.

Mile 1 12:19
Mile 2 12:03
Mile 3 12:22
and the walk back .33 mile

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I just ran my air conditioner to cool my house to 70, lol.