Training Plan

Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9th - Sad & Happy Feelings

Today my mom would have been 82. I sure miss sharing my daily challenges and triumphs with her. I wonder what she would have thought of all my new athletic goals. And Marley, my first grandson, is 4 today. I keep a favorite baby picture of him at my desk at work - he still has those cute baby chubby cheeks.

In the pool by 5:05am. Early morning to get my laps in before the master swim class arrives. The water is kinda cool, but once I get some blood flowing I warm up. Another goal achieved today, I have my 2000+ yards I need to be on track for the Desert Shark's swim competition this month. I am 400 yards ahead of planned 2000 a week because I will be gone during Christmas for a few days. Lap storage.

Swim today was 1200 yards. Time 37:06.

No comments: