Training Plan

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Up at 4am


Today Jan couldn't sleep and him getting up seems to wake me up. So I decided to get a little unpacking from our trip done and then dress for my morning swim. BTW while getting dressed I noticed that my swim shorts were like disintegrating - many places where skin shows through! What's up with that??? One pair is worse than the other. Maybe I'm so fast in the pool it just wears them out. That must be it.

Another storm has descended on Utah and we have snow and rain. The Desert Sharks focus on swimming is coming to a close this week so I wanted to get a few more laps in to make sure I'm set for the drawing. Only one winner. Maybe me. It could happen. Today I did 1000 yards, time of 30:24.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I think you will win Mama! You win everything!