Training Plan

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Saturday Run

The weather cooperated and it was a nice 34 degree morning. At 8am Tinkerbell and I were out the door to begin our first official 4 mile run. After the GPS came up we were off, Tink giving her official happy woof as we began. I think she'd be happier with a faster pace but luckily I was in charge. I decided to try some different scenery so we took to the parkway path heading north and then went up into our neighborhood and around to try some uphills and downhills.

Here are the results:
4 miles, 51:43 fastest mile 12:29 and slowest 13:16.
After the run we had a cool down walk for a half mile.

When we got home Tinkerbell got THE worst case of the zoomies. She was ALL over the house, upstairs and downstairs. Jan had a special breakfast for his volunteer work as a sound technician at the Festival of the Trees so I hurried to the shower. After my shower Tinkerbell finally looked more tired than me.

Here is my elevation summary:

Elevation Gain: 206 ft
Elevation Loss: 207 ft
Min Elevation: 4,285 ft
Max Elevation: 4,406 ft

No comments: