Training Plan

Monday, December 13, 2010

Training Week Three - Fine weather

When I left the house it was a heat wave, 50 degrees. Quite nice for a December afternoon. Today's running buddy, Chip. Tinkerbell was not happy. When I run I feel a real freedom with the Garmin Forerunner 310xt strapped to my wrist. I can just run anywhere and it keeps track of the time and miles and I can just cruise around and look at stuff. I make up my route as I go along. Today met goal of the run 25-40 minutes, finished 3 miles in 36:33. Then we walked an additional .45 of a mile home.

We're getting a new water heater right now so I get no shower until they finish and the water comes up to temperature. Sigh. But it doesn't matter because I had a nice run.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

You are one fresh Mother, lol