Training Plan

Thursday, March 10, 2011

4 Dog Walk & Marathon Shoe Test

Today I went for a walk for my cross-training day. Tink, Chip, Glitter & Vito. Nice breeze and lots of sun. Just a nice pace, a little fast for Glitter but she did manage to keep up pretty good. I think we all enjoyed the time together - if wagging tails are any indication.
Shoe test. Well the first time I wore my new shoes my toe got a sore on the top. I thought it was from a new sock that I bought. It finally healed. So guess what, not the sock. It is something in the way the tongue of the shoe is sewn. I think. Nice sore again one the top of my toe after a 2 mile walk. And since I was in a hurry to go walking I just put on the shoes... got home and took them off - no inserts. And when I say no inserts, not even the ones that came in the shoe. The good ones I use are in the my other shoes. No wonder they felt sloppy on the foot. Geezz.
So here are my walk stats:  Mile1 17:04 & Mile2  17:03. Glitter wanted you to note she went one second faster on her second mile. And that darn leash messed up her hair.

1 comment:

Tink said...

"snicker" You goofball, Poor Glitter she needs a hat to cover her messy hair.