Training Plan

Monday, March 14, 2011

Draper Canal Trail

My hair looks like Bozo.
This morning I packed a bag with all my gear for a training run and then off to work. Last night I sent a message to Cyndie and we decided to run together today after I get off work. I'm watching the weather, I hope the rain will hold off or be gentle on us. 
Home from the run on the Draper Canal Trail - all went well. We did get sprinkled on a bit but it just cooled us off. Ran from my work behind 1800Contacts up 13800 South to the trail head. The trail entrance was a little farther than I remembered. A couple of blocks up turned into over a mile. Today my marathon schedule called for a 60 minute run. We did a little over 5 miles in about an hour. The miles went like this:  Mile1 11:58  Mile2 12:10  Mile3 12:23  Mile4 12:03 Mile5 11:44.
After the run Cyndie set my Garmin up for a virtual partner so that I have someone to help me keep pace when I run the half marathon this weekend. Thanks Cyndie. 

1 comment:

Tink said...

I'm so excited for some warmer weather. Today was almost perfect.