Training Plan

Friday, March 18, 2011

On The Road To Moab

All excited about my run tomorrow in beautiful Moab. I have this automatically posting at 6am and hopefully Jan and I are on our way. I have printed out "all the stuff you need to know" that came in my email. The race day weather forecast is 36 - 68 degrees. That means a chilly start in the morning. Wear a coat that I can discard prior to running. They are giving me a bag to stuff it into and then put the bag in an "official sweat transport" vehicle. Looks like I am in a big time race now.
Packet pickup is at the Center Street Gym - I hope to be there when it opens at 1pm. They are going to have an expo that we are planning to browse.
And the big news! Yes, MP3 players are allowed on the course. The only requirement is using only one ear bud and keeping volume low enough that you can hear your surroundings. No problem - I have to hear my Gymboss anyway.
Yesterday I went to see Chris at Muscle Works and he gave me my performance enhancement. Then to Dr. Hall to get adjusted. This girl is ready. So here I come Canyonlands Half Marathon. I am going to enjoy my run.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Go Mom Go! I love you.