Training Plan

Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to Swimming - Ice Breaker Triathlon Coming Up

Today's cross-training, which I've been skipping the past few weeks if you noticed because of excuse-ittis, was swimming. Went to Lifetime Fitness a little before 5am for my workout. Only one other person in pool area when I started swimming, and she was in the warm pool. Actually the lap pool was a nice temperature this morning. I wore my new swim shorts I bought at Power-Tri the other day, hopefully these will not become see-through like the ones I just retired.
The swim went well. Wore my Garmin for time and heart rate. The heart rate didn't record so I must have done something wrong. Back to the manual. yeah. Swam 48 laps, 1200 yards. Used my new frog shaped white board to keep track of laps. Cardboard edges got wet.... guess we'll see how long it lasts. Didn't think of that when I got it in the Target dollar section.

Lookout Ice Breaker Triathlon - this time I'm competing as an individual not a relay!

 

No comments: