Training Plan

Monday, March 14, 2011

Moab Inspiration List

I will be running the Canyonlands Half Marathon on March 19th without my awesome training girlfriends :-(  I am a little worried about that. It is amazing the strength I feel from this fun group. I do have some other friends who will also be running in Moab, but they run at a faster pace. For this race my elevation loss is -424 ft. & my gain is 347 ft. After the half I have to run 3 extra miles for my marathon preparation.
My training friends Cyndie, Liz and Danielle will be running the Shamrock Half Marathon. They are going to rock that hilly course. This route has a total climb of 740 ft. & elevation change of 1476 ft.
To help me run by myself (with a couple thousand other people lol) I've chosen to dedicate each mile to a friend who may be facing challenges right now or they've been supporting me in some way with my running. These people will inspire me to go the distance.


1. Dollores Shelledy
2. Tawny Hawkins
3. Cindy Conlin
4. Aimee Snow
5. Lori King
6. Heather Higgins
7. Amanda Perkins
8. Rebecca Boud
9. Karen Haymond
10. Jim Judd
11. Julie Stokes
12. Cleo Navarro
13. Maggie Ainsworth
.1 Me
14. Danielle Musick
15. Liz Gotter
16. Cyndie Nell

No comments: