Training Plan

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rest Week Run Cruised Neighborhood Hills

"Mom, you didn't get my leash in the picture...
I thought that was the point."
I took this picture of Tink and I before our run today. I took several trying to get us both in and show we had coordinated our outfits, her yellow & pink leash, me in yellow & pink. Didn't work out too good. Guess I will need to learn how to use the timer on my camera. Notice the sun. It is nice out, 54 degrees. The run didn't end with nice weather, cold rain and 44 degrees.
Tink and I ran the almost 4 miles, no walk breaks today. We just went around the neighborhood looking for hills to go up or down. That is easy where I live. We just ran slow and easy. Here are the stats: Mile1 12:44 Mile2 12:56 Mile3 13:33 Mile4 or .9 was 11:52 it just got too cold to stay out in a skirt and tank top. Felt frozen.


Let's kiss before we go out.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Tink looks like she is getting her first kiss, lol. So cute you two!

Marsha said...

Not her first one. She loves to get in faces.