Training Plan

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

First Things First

And the first thing today was sleep in... I stayed up too late Tuesday night. Second thing go to work a little early. Get off work early and come home to practice piano to be warmed up for my 2:00 lesson with Peggy. Do you want to hear me play Mexican Hat song? How about Good King Wencelas? Well piano went well then it was back home to RUN. 3 miles. For 30-45 minutes. And I had company today, Jan on his bike. Very nice to have someone to talk to. And it was so nice out that it was tank top weather. Stats: Mile1 12:20 Mile2 12:04 Mile3 12:19.
After the run I had to scramble to get ready for my shift at the temple. Missed a few minutes of the prayer meeting but I made it in plenty of time before my shift started. After the temple I got home and finally had time to sign up for yet another race, Tinkerbell Half Marathon at Disneyland in January 2012. Then some more practice while Jan was home teaching, and another late night to bed 10:30pm. 

No comments: