Training Plan

Monday, April 11, 2011

Way to Start Marathon Week 20!

Should I run early before work? Oh the bed feels good. Should I run now. Still nice and warm and comfy in bed. Ok, should I just get running over with because the afternoon is busy? YES. Jump out of bed and look at weather. Ok no rain or snow. No excuse there. Temperature 35.8. Shirt is rated to 32 so no excuse there. There is the wind .... I can see it blowing even a bush on the ground. What kind of excuse could I make with that? Oh I guess I should GO. So I dressed and went.
Did my run / walk. Had my Garmin set for biking - geeezzz. Oh well still works. Pushed the lap button a couple of times looking for the light. Still got accurate info. Here are the StAtS:  Mile1 11:38 Mile2 11:33 Mile3 12:14 Mile4 11:48.

2 comments:

Tink said...

That Garmin, Can't it just tell you are running and not riding! ha ha ha Nice job Marsha.

Marsha said...

And we were just sending positive thoughts to it so the bike weather would come Saturday. It just failed on both.