Training Plan

Friday, April 22, 2011

Heart Rate

This was written to me in an email from Cyndie. It was so good I had to share it. And I need to do something about it too, maybe hypnosis??


Your maximum heart rate should be 165. That is you in the red zone. You should never really get your heart rate up that high that often. I look at your chart and today you stayed in the 135 range. Your heart was at an almost rest for the whole 10 miles. You ran this 10 miles as if your body was warming up and cooling down. How do I get you to know your legs are stronger than you think. I really think once you get your legs use to running you will leave me so far behind. Your heart is so strong. Maybe you need to have your brain talk to your heart. When you start to slow down you need to listen to you heart and see if it feels like it can't take it anymore. Tell your legs to suck it up buttercup!!!



1 comment:

Tink said...

Ha ha ha, I think this chick knows what she is talking about! (buttercup)