Training Plan

Friday, April 15, 2011

Not Flashy

Tears of eating regret.
46 degrees and sunny. Kinda that in between temperature that is hard to dress for. Too hot for 32 degree running shirt and a little cool for the short sleeve tech shirt but if I wear the long sleeve tech shirt....probably I will get too warm. I decided on a running skirt and short sleeve and when Jan saw me dressed he says "It's colder than it looks." Oh well, maybe I will run faster to keep warm.
Leashed up Tinkerbell who had just finished a backyard ball session with Jan, Chip and Glitter. Since she was panting already I decided to go easy on her for our run. lol. I went easy and slow for me. My eating for the afternoon was not in harmony with running. That sweet tooth got me. So my time is not at all impressive, pretty pitiful, but since I came straight from Muscle Works to run I just got it done. Can't spoil my perfect run training record now that I am so close just because my mouth did something bad.

No comments: