Training Plan

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Arizona Saturday Bike Ride

Some time by myself for a morning bike ride before the family was to gather for Violet's baptism. Took my bike out to ride around in housing areas down the road by Alicia's meetinghouse. It was such a nice morning. Perfect bike weather. Most of the nice housing tracts in Arizona have an HOA. So within the tracts they make walking/riding/green areas that they maintain and are pretty. I just wanted to be safe while riding and not have another Pit Bull chase me and try to bite me like what happened when I was riding in Alicia's neighborhood. She warned me.... that happened when she tried running in her neighborhood..... I didn't think  that it would be a problem on my bike. Yeah, just a bigger target to chase. Anyway, I rode on these private paths. I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't read those signs. Had a nice time. Can you see my new reflective vest?

No comments: