Training Plan

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood

It's official. I AM riding in Little Red Riding Hood on June 4, 2011. It is SOLD OUT. I missed getting in by a couple of hours, it sold out in 23 hours! In 2010 it sold out in 29 days. I never thought of trying to buy a registration from someone who finds out now they can't go. This is what Cyndie did. She bought an entry from a girl on Little Red Riding Hood FB page. So I put a post with a plea for an entry. I got two responses! Bought mine from a girl in Salt Lake. I believe that Liz was also able to get an entry, so the 3 Musketeers are riding in Little Red. And from what I understand from Coach Cyndie, we are doing the 50 miles. I am very excited.

I know, it is my anniversary. I will be back in the evening. I am trying to feel bad but I really wanted to ride this really bad so it is hard. Maybe Jan and I could celebrate a few days early.... or that evening or a day late?

No comments: