Training Plan

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

Today is May 5th. Cinco de Mayo. I need to run. Kind of a goofy week for me as far as running goes. I am going to run today, and tomorrow. Cross-training will just be the bike ride.
Went to pick up my swag and number and shirts today for Goldilocks on Saturday. I am really excited to ride this year because I have friends who are riding with me. Last year was lonely. This year it looks like Liz & Danielle will be sticking to the original plan and going 40 miles. Because of my upcoming marathon I am riding 20 miles. Cyndie and Peggy are going down to the 20 with me - Peggy needs more confidence and Cyndie has been sick.  And another bonus - a new bike. The weather looks promising.  The goal is marathon, I can do a biking goal later. 
Miles for today done Mile1 13:01 Mile2 12:51 Mile3 12:32.

No comments: