Training Plan

Friday, May 20, 2011

Ogden Well Wishes


Jan wrote: "Mile 17 Dedication - Thanks Marsha for doing this. I love You! You are my Blue Eyes!"
Karie Underwood wrote: "Good Luck at the Marathon, enjoy!"
Scott Hardy wrote: "Nicely done Marsha -- congrats!!!"

Marie Lister wrote: "That is great Marsha!"
Tawny Hawkins wrote: "Good luck, Marathon Woman! Here's hoping you have a dry, wonderful run!"

Mark wrote: "Yea mom!!"

Jeanmarie wrote: "Awesome job, TY for the dedication it was a great honor!"

Jeanette Bringhurst wrote: "I'm proud of you. good job."

Ellen Hoffman wrote: "Wow!"

Cyndie Nell wrote: "I can't wait to hear all about it. Nice job Marsha."
Skyla Canfield wrote: Good luck marathoner! You will do great."

Kelli Davey wrote: "Good job!!! That's amazing!!"

Karie Underwood wrote: "Great job!"
Ellen Ward wrote: "YES!!! Don't expect to sleep - you have all the time in the world to sleep, so don't sweat it. Run strong - you go girl!!!"
Marie Miles wrote: "Good Luck tomorrow Marsha!  I will be sending good "vibes" your way!"

Nancy wrote: "Mile 24 Dedication - Thank you!!   Of course I went out and read all 26.2 and of course had tears by the time I finished. I wish I could be standing at the finish line for you.  You are awesome! I love you, Nancy. Awesome! I love you!"

Hilary wrote: "You are one amazing gal! Marsha, thanks for mile 18. My heart warmed and my eyes welled. You inspire many, including me."

Stella wrote: "Good Job Marsha!"
Lorelei wrote: Mile 13 Dedication - Marsha!  What a beautiful thing to say...thank you so much! and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow....good good luck.  I want to hear all about it, blisters and all. You are such an inspiration! Love you, Lorelei.
Jerrie wrote: Mile 13 Dedication - SOOO very COOL!!!! What an honor! Have thought about you today.

Peggy Matheson wrote: "If I had tried to run a marathon I would be in the hospital. Way to go Marsha."

Tawny Hawkins wrote: "Wooo-hooo!"

Brittainy Luke wrote: "Thats awesome!"

Melanie Christopherson wrote: "Mile 18 Dedication - Thank you Marsha, I'm touched, and Mom would be honored, if not a little embarrassed! Much love to you and best of luck with your marathon. Well done! "

Julie Stokes wrote: "Awesome Marsha! Big Congrats!"

Kami Miller wrote: "Amazing!!! :-)"

Cindi Glenn wrote: "Good Luck Marathon Marsha! Wear pink and enjoy the day. I am so proud of how far you have come! Pink ROCKS and so will YOU! I have been thinking of you all week. Mile 22 Dedication - I keep remembering how far you have come and I am so proud of you, it makes me want to cry already!  Cry all you want, you worked hard.  As much I believe a marathon and a tri are individual sports, they ARE team sports and I am on your team.  From my favorite Ironman video "YOU WILL DO THIS!"  So go do it.  It's my guess that it will be the first of many for you.  I am so honored to be on your list.  My Birthday is on the 22nd, so perfect!  You will be in pain here, no way around it.  I ran SG one year and felt good still at mile 21, but by mile 22 I was in pain, enjoy it. I mean it!  turn off the music, hear the crowd, think of two Cindi's that love and believe in you and keep going!!!!! Good luck! Cindi Live! Love! Give! Swim! Bike! Run! Believe! Close or not doesn't matter, YOU DID IT! That does! And YOU DID DO IT!!!!!!!"

Franny Fenton wrote: "YOU GO GIRL...OH, YOU ALREADY HAVE!!!"

Jerrie Gathe wrote: "You are awesome!!! What is next?"

Steve Avery wrote: "WTG Marsha!!! You did it!! Proud of you. :)"

Liz Gotter wrote: "I was one lucky girl to run the first 10 miles with you!"

Kirstin Spencer wrote: "Yes, thank you so much. And thank you for mile 18!! Have a great run!!"

Lesia Davis wrote: "Oh my goodness, I am touched Marsha. I only wished I felt like I have lived up to those inspiring words. I had no idea I had touched a persons life like that. Thank you again. My dream is to be able to run even if it's just three feet. I admire you Marsha in so many ways. I love you and your family. And I am so blessed to have you as a friend. Thank you again. I hope to see you next week to make jewelry. Love always."

Steve Avery wrote: "Good luck, Marsha!! I know you'll rock it!!!"
Cindi Glenn wrote: "Pink ROCKS and so will YOU!"
Retta wrote: " Mile 7 Dedication: Thank you, my precious friend. That is all so sweet! I am rediscovering / reconstructing me right now, and this is just what I needed to hear. I love you very dearly, and YES! I want to cheer you on. Love, Retta"

Christa wrote: "Hi Marsha, Been thinking a lot about you lately, knowing that the big day is almost here!  Thank you so much for including me in your inspiration list. It's really an honor be among such awesome folks....especially. I'm inspired by all the hard work you've put into your running and dedication. Your inspiration to Jeanmarie made me cry. Annie and I are "Strutting Our Mutt" tomorrow and we'll keep you in our prayers during your 26 mile journey. Love ya, Christa."
Evan Matheson wrote: "Awesome job."
Franny Fenton wrote: "Well done. Congrats."
Karen Haymond wrote: "Well done. You rock. Wanna be like you."
Sandy Rutledge wrote: "Like"
Ron Brown wrote: "Atta Girl."
Carin Paul wrote: "You rock girl."
Ammon Monson wrote: "Like." 

No comments: