Training Plan

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Can the Garmin be wrong?

got sprinkles? Last training run before Ogden Marathon. Was lightly raining and 50 degrees. Long sleeve tech shirt, long pants. Of course I got hot. When its wet ya just want to bundle up. Just a short 2 miles before going to the temple. Mile1 9:33 Mile2 10:27. Now you see why I think that the Garmin is wrong. 9:33. And I just don't know, could it have been the clouds, does that make it measure distance incorrectly? Usually a mile ends in a different spot on the trail than it did today. Very strange.


I made my 20 minutes. This gives me a perfect run training record for my entire 25 weeks of marathon training. That is quite an accomplishment in itself. There has been foul weather, trips, scheduling nightmares, sickness, pain and the training went on anyway. I am proud of that. Now comes the fun marathon day. I am excited. 


And I am excited for the weeks ahead and all the fun events I am in shape for. 

No comments: