Training Plan

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just a Short Run

Running skirt day! Yeah. Grabbed Tinkerbell and headed out for my short run today. My legs felt wrecked, I couldn't really get into it - it was very windy, that can get annoying. And then it quickly clouded up and got pretty cool.
It could be because I also went to see Brenden today. He worked a little on my legs and then on my bladder. Although the work is very slow and calm, the fascia stretched on the inside can make me tired and release a lot of toxins that make me sluggish. And somewhat smelly. Probably nobody reads this so my secret is safe. That is probably it more than anything. I will be going again next Tuesday and then nothing until after the marathon....about 16 days away!
I need to work on my ipod play list, switch around the music. Cyndie gave me some new songs I need to put in the mix and I also got some off go music now and there are a few I want to ditch. Music helps the legs to go.
This is so funny to me, but shorter runs, I just don't even have time to get in the groove. Still have a hard time with this change in my thinking. Tapering down so only 3 miles was all I needed to make my training time. Mile1 12:29 Mile2 12:50 Mile3 13:16. So far still 100% on my running training runs. Does that even make sense?

No comments: