Training Plan

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another Day, Same Cold


I am not a very good sick person. I hope I don't need to learn something from this experience because I'm not getting it. The cold and flu season is one I'd like to skip.
But it doesn't matter, training must go on! So came home from work early at noon, ate a sandwich, went to bed. Got up at 3pm and did you guess?, went running, nose and feet. It was about 30 degrees out. Heading into the sun felt better than when it was at my back. Felt pretty crummy overall but Tink and I did 2.5 miles. Stats are Mile 1 12:36; Mile 2 13:26 + the half mile. Not great. But another goal accomplished as I did run the required time. I have missed my cross training, but rest is good.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hey sorry your not well. :( Hope you feel better soon.