Training Plan

Friday, January 21, 2011

Success doesn't come to you-you go to it.

My day of rest. Yeah! Today is my rest day from my training schedule. There is one thing on my training schedule for today and that is stretching. And I am going to do that tonight.
I also hope to browse some books I checked out at the library on yoga. I want to keep reading another library book I got, MARATHON You Can Do It! It is by Jeff Galloway. He is the one that teaches the run / walk method of running long distances. It is the system my friend Marathon Cyndie uses to run her long distances. My frustration, I have so many books I want to read and not enough time. I am thankful for libraries or I would be broke.
I am at a seminar all day for Everlast Innergy a company I just signed up with because I was so impressed with one of their products I have been wearing. I spent the day learning about the other products they have too. Wow. Watch me go now! One called Ideal Weight I am very excited about. I was very impressed.

No comments: