Training Plan

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nutrition


I am needing to build a better body so I am again listening and finishing Debbie Perry's CD set I purchased on nutrition.
Seek for health first and performance will follow. I can alter my genetic makeup to be the best me in my genetic optimum potential at this time. Food is more powerful than exercise to replicate DNA. I am not stuck with where I currently am at.
Need to create an anabolic body. Building muscle or retaining muscle when I am doing endurance activities. Alkalize body tissue to be healthy! It all has to do with food - the fuel. If I put junk in I am not going to get the results I want. It is frustrating to have to follow the law, there is no tricking the body.
“Remember that most standards endorsed by the government are created to prevent the weak from losing not to assist the strong in winning.”
What builds a strong cell? Good fats and protein.
Listen listen listen to what your body says when it comes to food. It will tell you when it doesn’t like something. And mine is soooo good at that. And as I age it is getting more picky.

No comments: