Training Plan

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Last Training Run Before 10 Miles

"Every thought or emotion vibrates through every cell in the body and leaves an influence like itself." Orson Swett Marden

I only have time for positive thoughts. I do find that a challenge. I am excited about my goals and it is energizing to challenge myself physically.

Legs are feeling pretty good today. They are ready for their 4 mile run. I've been trying to plan my races for 2011, lots of different types of races to choose from. The weather for today's run should be around 40 degrees. Too warm for the pink shirt, have to go a thin long sleeve tech shirt.


Tink and I headed out with 42 degrees as our temperature. So pretty and clear and sunny. We had a nice run, bottle of water at 2 miles and a bag of Gu Chomps, watermelon flavor. (They were ok and I will eat the other 2 bags I purchased but I will go back to my fav Cran-Razz.)

Run Stats: Mile1 - 11:56 Mile2 - 12:40 Mile3 - 13:17 (Water & GU) Mile4 - 11:41

No comments: