Training Plan

Friday, February 4, 2011

26.2 Grandma is on a Road Trip

So have you ever found a friend who was going somewhere you wanted to go and just invited yourself a long? Well that is what I did the other day when I found out Christa was going to an agility trial with Annie in Arizona. The conversation went something like this, "Is anyone going with you to Arizona?" "No." "Can I go with you to Arizona?" "The entries have closed and you don't have a dog to run." "So I can't go unless I have a dog to run?" Thinking.... "No you can go, but why would you want to drive 12 hours if you can't run a dog?" "I have a daughter there, and It would be fun to be with you."

And so here I am in Kanab, UT at the Bob Bon Inn in the heart of John Wayne and other stars western film country. We will be heading out soon for Tempe Arizona to set up for the dog trial. We will be staying in Scottsdale with Pat Goodspeed, a Sheltie friend.

Last night I was very good, I did my stretching because I was so very sore from just normal and the car ride. Well I had a pain free night. And I was hurting pretty bad. So this morning I did them again. I have to do this.

No comments: