Training Plan

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Technology - It Doesn't Matter

That's what I told myself this morning when I got outside, ready for my run and started walking waiting for satellite signal I got the low battery warning on my Garmin. So choices, go back and charge for an hour and then go run, or just run and figure a way to go the 5 miles. So I opted to just enjoy my Arizona run and listen to the music I had downloaded on my old ipod (that's another story) and just went running.
Fortunately I had decided to download music for a five mile run by time and how fast I run 12.5 minutes per mile. So hopefully I went the five miles because I ran until I was out of music. I just ran today. No run / walk because I was feeling so good with the temperature, the scenery and the altitude. Couldn't have my normal breakfast so I grabbed a yogurt and a GU and some water.
So no exact stats for this run, just a great feeling when I was done and that should really be what it is all about anyway.

No comments: