Training Plan

Friday, February 11, 2011

Is that how the primary song goes?

♫ ♪ Friday is a special day. It's the day we get ready for run-day: We dust off our shoes and get GU at the store, So we get our long run in before Monday. We check songs on the ipod, and we charge up the GPS, We call it our get-ready-to-run day. Then we clean our shades, And throw Glide in our bag, So we can do our best on run-day. ♫ ♪

Well I do have my list for today. High on it today are some new "♥ Happy Valentine's ♥" shoes for Jan, some new  Yankz shoelaces for me, and the runs are getting long (12 miles tomorrow) so it is time to buy some BodyGlide. If you care to join me I will be running with Cyndie at 8am starting at the Winchester Park (6600 South). The Utah Marathon Maniacs are also meeting their to run. Run long!  

No comments: