Training Plan

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Go Cyndie Go!

This will be a fun weekend for Marathon Cyndie, she is running in the Surf City USA Half Marathon in Huntington Beach, California. We are all jealous because yesterday it got down to zero degrees in Utah.

Run every year on Super Bowl Sunday, the course is well known for being scenic and flat. It starts along Pacific Coast Highway and passes by the famous Huntington Beach pier. She will then enjoy the beauty of the Bolsa Chica Wetlands. After that the course will then head down Main Street and she will be on her way to a monumental finish line moment, getting that cool surfboard finishers medal!

So good luck Cyndie and have fun! I am very excited to see that medal around your neck next week.

1 comment:

Tink said...

He He He I can't wait. It has been so cold the last couple of days I have not gone outside for a run. Yoga today and I think I will run on the treadmill tomorrow. I hope you have fun in AZ. With your daughter. See you next Saturday for an easy 12 miles.