Training Plan

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Is 16 cold?

To answer my own question, yes it is. Home from work and I was having a run day. Besides being 16 out at 3:30 in the afternoon it was also windy. So can anyone say wind chill factor. Big time. So I put on my shirt with my lime green bike jacket and Tink got on her collar and leash and off we went.

Only saw one other person at the time willing to freeze to get their run in outside. The wind was blowing things so Tinkerbell kept looking all around at object or plants that were moving. And on the way back she kept turning around to see what was blowing on her rear! It was funny.

Since this is my recovery week we did 3 miles. Here are the times: Mile1>11:37 Mile2>11:38 Mile3>12:02. No walk breaks today. I just wanted to get it done and get out of the cold. Another goal completed.

No comments: