Training Plan

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Long Run - 12 miles



Two happy girls after our 12 mile run. Cyndie took this nice picture of us. This was a beautiful morning to run. It was pretty cold when we started out at 8am but it did warm up and we were able to drop our jackets at the car part way through the run. I had a great time running with Cyndie, her legs were pretty sore from yoga the day before. My calves got a nice massage at my pedicure this afternoon. My legs are pretty sore tonight, hopefully they will enjoy their recovery day tomorrow. Both Tink and I had a 20 mile week. 
I wanted to make sure that Tinkerbell was hydrated, and well it's very hard to MAKE dogs drink. So I got out the K9 Go Dog - Total Sports Drink for Dogs. Well she loved it, and so did the other dogs, they all started drinking, and drinking - well I finally picked up the bowl. I had forgotten just how much dogs like it. But it sure made her have to pee. She usually doesn't have to go at all when we run because I potty her first at home. Which I did today. And then poop, luckily I brought a poop bag, I think she had to go four times! Don't tell her I posted this about her, I know it could be embarrassing.
Stats for the run: M1 12:22  M2 13:03  M3 12:08  M4 13:09  M5 13:32  M6 12:34  M7 13:07   M8 12:43  M9 13:07  M10 13:17  M11 13:17  M12 13:17   

No comments: