Training Plan

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Run in the Dark

If you can believe it my new ipod wouldn't charge so I had to go to the Apple retail store today to get a new one since it was under warranty. Had to make an appointment to see someone. But by doing that I got in and out quick, the store was packed - I was shocked. I'd never been there before.

Well it finally happened. Too much to do after work on a run day and when I got home I still had running on the list. But I did have choices, dress in shorts and tank top and head to the gym and the treadmill or winter running clothes and hit the trail. I opted for the trail. It was just getting dark, and during most of my run it was dark but easy to see the path, snow on both sides and black down the middle. Tink enjoyed the run too. She loved the faster pace.
Today I drank some water and had a Clif Shot "Apple Pie" before the run. Yeah, I think I will stick with real apple pie, lots of cinnamon and well, I could eat it but there are better flavors. Save my love of apple pie for the real thing.
Ran one of my fastest 4 miles, it could be a PR.
Mile1 11:25  Mile2 11:51  Mile3 11:12  Mile4 11:18

No comments: