Training Plan

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It takes a good team to get a grandma to the finish line.

My team is finally all assembled. We are going to get me to the finish line of the Ogden Marathon May 21st, 2011!  And, hopefully they will stay with me for many runs & rides in the years to come.

#1 Daily Support: Jan Monson - big job but he's great at it
#2 Running Friend: Cyndie Nell - she runs with me ♥
#3 Massage Therapist: Stacey McClone - deep tissue & performance enhancement
#4 Massage Therapist: Jen Pruetz - relaxing & instructive
#5 Marathon Maniac: Liz Gotter - running Ogden with her
#6 Yoga Mentor: Jerrie Gathe
#7 Cheerleaders: Family & Friends - you know who you are!
#8 Mid-week Run Buddies - Tinkerbell & Chip
#9 Triathlon Coach: Dave Pruetz - running lesson
#10 Chiropractor: Theron Hall - keeps me aligned
#11 Nails: Leticia Dunn - fingernails & toes
#12 Hair: Helen Keiser
#13 Nutritional Support: Debbie Perry classes & books
I may be adding a podiatrist according to my nail lady, just the hazards of being a runner.
Products on my team ☺ Myomed, Prolytes, Clif Shot Bloks, GU, Everlast Innergy "Energy Plus" disks, and an anti-chafe product called Sports Shield. Plus various electronic gizmos.

No comments: