Training Plan

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back in Utah and Ready to Run

Arrived back home just before the snow storm Monday. A little rain as we unloaded the car. It was a very quick trip but I really appreciate Christa for taking me to Arizona with her. 

Yesterday, Tuesday, was my usual mid-week run. With the time frame on the training schedule I determined that it would be a 4 mile day. Well it was nice and sunny and a crisp 33 degrees. Just right for a nice run. There was some wind but not too bad. Tink and I set out on the Jordan River Parkway, one of my favorite places to run. Before the run I ate a GU and drank some water. I decided to just run the whole time, that went well. Lots of geese, a few other runners, mostly snow free trails - just a little ice here and there.

Here are the GPS stats for Run1 of Week 11: Mile1 12:39  Mile2 12:23  Mile3 12:38  Mile4 12:32. 

No comments: